Agencies dedicated to excellent customer services look for ways to add value to their relationship with clients by proving additional services, products, or information.
Becoming an iTEP Test Center is one way agencies can offer additional services to their customers.
iTEP English proficiency exams are accepted by a growing number of high schools, colleges and businesses.
Most schools associated with M&W Global Services require an iTEP SLATE Plus score report as part of the admission file.
Approved iTEP Test Centers enjoy the following benefits:
- Join hundreds of other centers around the world that administer the iTEP exams to individuals interested in studying in the U.S.
- Be listed on iTEP’s website and other promotional materials, which are distributed internationally.
- Gain exposure to more prospective international students who wish to apply to U.S. high schools, colleges or universities.
- Earn a profit administering iTEP exams.
- Add value to your existing customer base by offering iTEP as a lower cost alternative to other exams used for college and high school admissions.
Consider joining the iTEP team and becoming a part of a dynamic company with a product whose popularity is growing rapidly. Becoming an iTEP Test Center involves little or no up-front costs other than initial purchase of tests. No minimum number of tests is required! Agencies that would like to become an approved iTEP Test Center should complete an iTEP Certified Test Center Application and submit it by email according to the instructions therein.